Thursday, September 30, 2010

Buddy's Watchin You!!!

     A friend posted this on facebook the other day and I was bugging out watching it.  I barely remember them doing this since I was 10 years old when it came out and there was no such thing as the internet and basically had like 4 channels on tv.  I don't even know where to start with this, there's so much comedy, fashion faux pas, utter shock and back to more comedy.  This Eagles team had one of the best defenses with Reggie White, Clyde Simmons, Jerome Brown, and numerous other great Eagles.  Of course, coached by the infamous Buddy Ryan.  God Bless Jerome as he died tragically in 1990, but his outfit of black and red leather in this video is classic Michael Jackson Thriller.  Most of the team is rockin their sunglasses indoors, getting ultimate cool points while everybody contributes a verse.....even the kicker, Luis Zendejas who robotically spits his verse.  I can't stop watching this!  If the Eagles make the playoffs this year, I will try the Cunningham pencil mustache, it's just too cool.   Enjoy this in all its 1980's Kelly Green glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment