Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Philly's Boss

     In tribute of the Fightin Phils winning their 91st game tonight and sweeping the Braves, along with the Union soccer team coming back down 4-1 in the first half, to tie the game.  "I'm A Boss" seems appropriate.  Still burning up the clubs and speakers as one of summer's anthems, Meek Mills and MMG released a (second) video for this hit, directed by Benny Boom.  Reppin Philly to the fullest, Milly has local legends Beanie Sigel, Freeway, and Young Chris all make cameo's in the video.   Of course, the rest of Maybach Music's star-studded roster is front and center as well.  Wale still doing his thing with the Mitchell & Ness throwbacks, which I'll always be a fan of.  He's even got the live shot in front of Geno's Cheese steaks which is dope, even though I'm Pats all day.
     I'm a Boss is both on the MMG Self Made Album and Meek's mixtape which you can find on my Mixtape Mayhem 3 review here.

No comments:

Post a Comment